Concept and production:
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch
- The Company (10ngah.com) hereby informs User that Users receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Companys acceptance of User's order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company's offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User's order to acceptor decline User's order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User's order, without prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User's order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors or any risks the company might deem. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by emailing the company where he/she placed the Order.
- "Cancel Order" request can be placed any time after booking of order but before the order shipping.
- Company reverses the right to charge a shipping fee to customer, if customer cancels after company confirms delivery date with customer.
- The Company (10ngah.com) in cases of National Emergencies reverses the right to limit communication and delay replies in accordance with the times the Management may deem appropriate.
This Web site was created using PrestaShop™ open-source software.