What's in the Box:
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) XLR to XLR Cable - To connect to the phantom power input on your mixer or interface
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) 3.5mm to XLR Cable - To connect the microphone to your computer
- Metal Shock Mount
- Large Wind-Screen/Pop-Filter
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
Introducing, the Rockville RCM SR, our newest high-quality, professional studio/recording condenser microphone! With it's large diaphragm it provides smooth, natural sound and low noise, it also delivers great bass, mids, and highs on all of your recordings. This microphone is very sensitive giving you the best possible sound! In addition, it includes a 25mm cartridge that allows for a bigger pickup area. The cartridge is the most important aspect that determines the sound quality, and the RCM SR has one of the best quality cartridges available for any microphone under $150. This microphone sounds better than other name brand microphones that cost twice as much!
This microphone has two capacitors (22µ50V and 47µ16V). We use Samsung capacitors from Korea, which are the highest quality capacitors on the market. These are important to help stabilize the voltage so that your recordings are consistent throughout, even if there are sudden changes in the volume or frequency ranges.
The body of the microphone is made of an aluminum metal. The super strong construction prevents noises from shocks and vibrations. This is especially important when recording loud music including drums and bass. The microphone head is made of strong, high quality steel and features a one-piece microphone head design. Most microphones will have a microphone head that is 2 pieces glued together. Our one-piece microphone head ensures longer life, and better durability. In addition, it helps to eliminate unwanted vibrations that may occur. We compared this microphone to the 3 most famous brands of microphones and the RCM SR outperformed similar microphones that sell for over double the price!
- Rockville RCM SR Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone Mic w/ Samsung Capacitors
- Best Applications: Home-Studio, Recording Studio, Broadcasting, Podcasts, Live Performances, and much more!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- 25mm Large Cartridge - Allows For Bigger Pickup Area
- Two Large Capacitors: 22µ50V and 47µ16V
- Large Diaphragm - Provides Smooth Natural Sound, and Great Bass, Mids, & Highs
- High SPL Handling and Wide Dynamic Range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Pickup of Sounds From Sides and Rear, Reducing Unwanted Noise
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel featuring One-Piece Head Design
- Microphone Body Is Made of Special Zinc Metal Material - Prevents Noise From Shock and Vibrations
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: = 23 dB A (IEC581-5)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142dB SPL (THD = 1.0% @ 1 kHz)
- Electrical Current: ?500Ua
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- PCB Layout: Surface Mount
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power or Computer Sound Card
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Product Weight: 0.74 Lbs
- Product Height: 7.44" inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.32 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.98" x 7.87" x 3.15"